Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grey Anatomy Addiction!

My Medical/Health Sociology teacher that I took in spring semester somehow got me hooked to Grey Anatomy show. I watched the last 3 weeks of the show recently before the big Drama of shooting scene. Now I am so anxious who gonna die! However, since I just started watching the show and miss the beginning season, I've decided to get member card from the Public Library to catch up on all the episodes that I had missed without paying fortune on dvds. Same time to understand what's going on without being lost by figuring whos dating and how that happened. Makes sense Uhu?! In addition, that keep my summer busy on rainy and down times. Other big PLUS of this show is that it will help me with my medical terminology studying!

I am glad I took that class Medical/Health Sociology because one part of this class we learn how the patient and doctors interact with each other and their relationships. How medical school, interns, and follows works in the hospitals. What their life is like if they work long hours. This show "Grey Anatomy" is one of great example of what I've learned. Also it give me big picture what it be like being a Doctor/Nurse since I am considering about going into Pre-Medicine but not 100% sure since I am still in the process of get into Medical Social Work Program. :-)

Anyways, Are you watching it too?!? I AM so excited to finish all the seasons and for coming up seasons!!

No comments: