Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oz's Secert Hideways

I never knew a small farm town would have a secret hideaways. Friday morning my Dad called me to join him with him on the windrowwer on a field he was working on. He said he had found something really neat! So I drove out there just few sec south out of town. It was also my first time riding on the windrowwer since I was little. Pretty neat same time.

Anyways, while we were out there my dad had discovered a old sandpit which is now filled with water. It was just amazing how pretty it was out there with all trees even saw few deers drinking water out of the pond. It would be a good place to swim (if you only have the guts). After I saw the 1st pond, he said there's more to see, I was like what?! There was another small pond with gorgeous view of farmlands and part of town. Even can see tiny bit of our farmland from where we were standing. My dad said it be a prefect place to build a house right there, I totally AGREE! If my parents didn't remodel our house we could of had build a house there instead!

If I knew about this place when I was much younger I would go there and unwind, take break from my parents or sisters, and be lot of fun to explore and do stuff down there.
Now I have something to show when I have guests in town! :-D
More pics....
Hideways

No comments: