Check this out... Delta Sky Zone: An Improved Travel Experience for Your Kids
This would make me more comfortable to fly my kids to Nebraska or anywhere their grandparents or closest cousins lives to visit them without us. I do believe it is ok for my own kids to fly alone, since I've experienced this program twice and it went smoothly. In addition, I believe this would help my kids to learn more about being independence and experience more things themselves. Also will teach them self-delevop how to manage things out in the real world by fly themselves and make sure they are with an escort then they arrive at their connection. I've heard some negative or terrible stories about this, but we will have faith that they will arrive safe. Of course we will provide them some kind of device that can communicate with us to be able to know where exactly where they are and if their escort didn't show up, we can call the airline to take care of the problem. That way we can get an refund or some kind of voucher! Gotta love that stuff too.
Thanks to Delta Airline to make this opportunity for children that fly alone and to make it more safer and enjoyable for them. Also this is my airline that I use the most, so will continue use their services.
What are your thoughts about this?
No comments:
Post a Comment