While I was sitting watching my sister in her cap and grown walking cross the stage to get her High School diploma, I remember my first day of 3rd grade about to get onto the school bus with my little sister on her first day of kindergarten, she was scared and nervous even crying a little bit for mommy or daddy. I told her it be fine, it will be fun I will see you at recess or lunch. Growing up with her was fun and will always miss those little moments fighting over toys, giggling in bed together, and tease each other until we push each other buttons. I just cannot believe it's time for her to go off on her own (sigh). I am not ready for that honestly, however I am thrilled for her to accomplish her biggest dream as a interior designer which she is super excellent with at UNOmaha.
Her party was wonderful even went by too fast! We had great numbers of people stopped by and gave her their biggest support and love. Even she was able to show the guests her talent by display the house (my parent's) since she been painting and decor with her interior designing creative skills. Family and friends had good time visiting and kids enjoy jumping on huge inflatable bouncers. Foods and drinks was delicious even the cake which was made by my mom's good friend Donna! (even was mentioned the best cake than other parties- Whoot!)
It sucked for me because it was really short trip for me had to head back home the next day. I was exhausted from staying up late and getting up early helping my parents getting things ready for the party but end up sleeping like a baby on my flight from Omaha to Chicago before my stomach start to disagree with me when I arrived Chicago, oh boy when will that ever end?! Anyways, it was good to be home once again but will be flying back in a month for my grandparent's 50th anniversary which I am looking froward to. Am starting to like to be home more often now than before because I seem to wanting to rush back home after a week or so haha! I love my family so much!! ESPECIALLY my sister off to college things will be totally different cannot wait to see what the Lord has bring us in the following years! Smiles.
<>< style="width: 194px;">

No comments:
Post a Comment