Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been "sweet home"
With a wonderful mother like you!
And to tell you this day will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit
me together in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13

I love my mom for who she is, There's so much I could say about her that she had done for me growing up until I moved out east for College. I know that was the HARDEST thing in her life by let me go away far from home! I appreciate all of her confidence into me that I will be alright all over here without having her nearby to help whenever I need her. Am grateful for technology to help keep our relationship strong by see each other through webcam and video phone. Even enough money to be able to fly home as much I could to visit her! :-) Cannot wait to be with her in 3 days!

No comments: