Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Wanna be a Surgeon

Seriously?! Serious. Just woke up this morning ending with blood on my rubber gloves.
I had this amazing best dream ever I would say! I was a some kind of surgeon residency in the Emergency Department. All I could remember that I was outside of the hospital with other 2 residents (One looked like my good friend Sara). While we were walking on our lunch break or something we got a page from the department need some help. When I arrive there, saw bunch of ambulances arriving and leaving just crazy trauma moment! (Even saw one with camera inside one of the ambulances filming something- Odd?) All sudden I heard my Attending Physician yelling at me grab this young gentleman!! I quickly grab my rubber gloves, mask, and start to press down his blood on his lower left stomach. Right before I actually woke up I saw Sara? or one of the residency yelling he's loosing BP and all I remember I was about to save his life! However, I have a faith that I did! :-)

What a Dream, I felt like Christian Yang for a second! Wonder what lead to this dream... maybe too much Grey's Anatomy or reading too much interesting Medical articles on Mayo Clinic and Webmd. Just love to read random thing that I never knew about!

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

I've always wanted to be a nurse :-)

It was wonderful working VBS with you too!

We had the best girls, huh?!