Have you ever attempted to suicide yourself? I hope not.... God has many ways to use people to Save a Life. I recently watched this movie "To Save a Life" with a good friend of mine. I am telling you this is wonderful movie for everyone! I admit it I had tears throughout the movie, it was very touchy and appealing.This movie also really got me to think about those people who are left behind, those people are in high risk of suicide as well. Also I need to work on spreading God's words, I am not too great on that. I am more of a setting example or telling testimony what God has done to me or other people than preaching to them. I know God knows I have faith in him I will develop a better confidence to spread the word more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment