Today I finally made a trip to see the dentist for a check-up, haven't gone there for more than a year and half! Have been focusing on my health and don't have dental insurance dangy! My dentist Dr. Lehfeldt who is Deaf, made my whole day by saying NO CAVITIES!! I was so thrilled because I dislike going to the dentist because my teeth/gums are sensitive just AHH! He was excited too because last time I was there I was addict to Mt. Dew he told me get off or I will get cavities for sure and guess what I actually quit for good! It has been over two or three years since I haven't drank whole full package or can/bottle of Mt. Dew. The only issues I had to improve my flossing, have 3 crowning to do but he said not in a rush to do it and told me go ahead look into get braces! :-D Yaya, want to get my top teeth straighten and look nice!
Thank You Lord, now gotta to be faith to myself to floss often! <><
1 comment:
YIPPEEE!!! No cavities!!
Post a Comment