Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

God vs Education

Have you ever juggled between what comes first God or Education?

This what I have been doing past month before registering for my next semester classes. I am going to be part time and take only two classes due to medical reasons. Those two mandatory classes are offered both on the main campus and downtown at the Metro, I prefer the Metro next semester since it is much closer my home and less driving. One class is offer at the Metro on Wednesday nights that I have to take, however that conflicts with my bible study at Open Door Baptist Church (ODBC)- AGAIN! I've missed Wednesdays night this semester because I have one class at the Metro. I feel lost and not enough "milk feed" by God's words only showing up on Sundays. I miss showing up on Wednesdays and have private bible study with Noodle one of my cherish friend who lead me to the Lord!

So my point of this post is that I had to juggle between which comes first God or Education or choose different class that is not offered on Wednesdays. Unfortunately, I had to go with the Wednesday night otherwise it will postpone my graduation time. Which I do not want to happen. It just hurt me that I didn't choose God over my Education since God is top priority of my life. I just got to stand strong to stay faith in God and try my best to keep my eyes on him even I admit it's not easy at all when you have less time study his words and fellow with brothers and sisters in Christ!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You are such a strong and faithful girl. You will find a way to get your bible study some how. I am VERY PROUD of YOU!! XO