This was the most fun and invigorating wedding I've been involved with! I was her personal assist, my duty was to help her get ready before the wedding. Also help get buncha of stuff ready before the big day. I've enjoyed helping her out since we are very close and want her to have as much fun she could instead of stressing out! (Smiles) Overall, the wedding was wonderful and amazing. They got tons of comments on how beautiful and unquie this wedding was! I personal was overwhelmed because there were TONS of people that I haven't seen for ages and didn't have much time to chat since I was on the move. I only could sit still for 10 minutes at least to eat! haha but it was fun to see old deaf and hearing buddies!
They had wonderful time in Orlando for their honeymoon! Ofc I got lucky and see her a few days after she arrived and told me buncha about it! :-)
Again Congrats and Good Luck to you David and Mandie! Love ya buncha...
1 comment:
It was an blessing to have you as my personal assistant, you've always been there for me, especially on my wedding day, you supported me, gave me encouragement words, inspiring actions, and making sure things are working out smoothly. I greatly thank you for what you've done. It was the best thing you've ever done for me in our entire friendship. I do not know what I would have done without you. Am looking forward to many years of our friendship! I love you bunchie, Alissa! One day, it'll be your turn and I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU! Hugs!!
Love Manda
Post a Comment