This church's sermon is in American Sign Language and voice interpreted. The sermons lately has been so fascinate that I cannot be distracted! Which is so good because I felt was loosing my relationship with God, since I do not really read the bible, I admit! I love to listen to sermons and read bible when I can! But at this church, I felt MUCH closer with God because their sermon most of the time matches my daily life what I am struggling or am seeking for. So far, Chad, Dave, Jose, Alex and Linsey has been doing GREAT job sermon God's message to us!
One thing about this church that changed me with my daily habit, is praying. Before I would forget to pray before eating or bed. Before the sermon begins we would stand in circle and go around everyone there and say a prayer. It's very NEAT to see how they pray and how they communicate with God. It's just amazing how they do it, at the same time it DOES teach me how to communicate with God better every-time I step up and say a prayer. It's a great feeling afterwards!
I still attend Open Door Baptist Church here in Rochester, this church is where I was baptized and grew to be alike Christ. However, CCD will always be in my heart and attend whenever am back in Omaha.It be AWESOME if CCD videos their sermon just our church at ODBC does but no close caption or catch the interpreter.. pretty insane cuz we have large number of Deaf Member attend this church!
God just been wonderful by providing a church for me to attend wherever I go!

No comments:
Post a Comment