Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Movies Over the Summer...

Over this summer, I was able to grab some opportunity to catch up on movies.
Here is the list and my ratings!!!


Beastly: One of my Favorites of all!!

Cedar Rapids DVD Cover
Cedar Rapid- Stupid Stupid (fell asleep last 15 minute of it)


Soul Surfer- so GOOD!

 
No string attached- Funny

the adjustment bureau poster 16
The Adjustment BureauBORING!! (fell asleep probably first 10 minute of it)


Arthur-Funny!!...


Hall Pass
- Stupid, Stupid!


Blue Crush 2- Loved it,just like the 1st one, and totally love their life style!


Just go with it- Good!

Gnomeo and Juliet Movie Poster
Gnomeo and Juliet- Aww so cute, funny and GOOD! (prefect for kids!)


From Prada to Nada- Alright

Love and Other Drugs Movie Poster
Love & Other Drugs- pretty good (warning lot of sexual)


The Switch- Alright just hope not happen in real life!


Easy A- Not too bad

There was this movie I watched earlier in the summer it was really FUNNY, i believe it was with Steve Carell, It might be The Dilemma but I'm not 100% sure! Wish I could remember the name of it, I laughed the most of the movie!

There's few more movies I recently saw after my Summer is over!


No comments: