Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011


I am at the point with my life where I want to make sure I am going at the right track for my career. So I made this mini project by going back to my childhood days and remember what I wanted to be...those are that mom and I could remember!

First Grade: Weather Man and (play and coach for the North Caroline hornets)

Third Grade: Play for WNBA- owned a jersey

Second Grade: Husker Football player followed by Tommy Frazier

Fifth Grade: Lifeguard (followed by Baywatch)

Sixth Grade: Lawyer, lifeguard, and coaching

Seventh Grade: Coach Golfing

Ninth Grade: Ski Patrol/ EMT

Sophomore: EMT on helicopters  

Junior: Computer Security (followed my my cousin Kecia who works at NSA)

Senior: Psychologist

first Three year of college at RIT: Studied Computer Security

Fourth Year: Changed to Social Worker (in process to complete BS degree), and be more involved with Missionary for Deaf Orphans.

Masters: Unsure!!! - something with children and medical or completely different!!

It's interesting how my future career stays or change over the years. Honestly, the only thing I would like to stick to is coaching. Wouldn't mind be a personal trainer or coach for golf in the Deaf community and ski instructor as well.  

Only God knows my plans, the only way I can do is pray and the Lord will guide me to the right path.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ahhh i am currently getting my masters in social work! You should totally check out social work in schools, its one of my favorites!!