Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

fill in the blank friday...



1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     sleeping, watch a movie, or hang out with my friends   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    be more lazy than motivated. Waste my time on pinterest, facebook, and blogging.


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    (if I'm not too lazy)- start off my morning with Starbucks, then would go out on a bike ride, and rest of the day would probably find me vegetable out or out with my amazing friends!

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    a little bit of both. I love doing things with friends and family, but I also need alone time to catch up on myself. - even if it's just running boring errands    .

5.  Most of my free time happens    on the weekend or nights only if I'm not schedule to do anything (I.e working, babysitting, appointments, or booked to go on a date with a friend)  .

6.  The best thing about free time is    that you can relax and have free minded (depends- ha) .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably   do things that I kept on procrastinate with  .


My Friday went great- hang out with Shawlee a new guy I met and sorta of got my eyes on! Heetee. Hope you had a great Friday!

No comments: