Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Workout Wednesday (v.3)

At Planet Fitness
 It's week 4 for my 5k training program, it's getting a little challenging! Am getting much better not puffing or huffing while running, finally found the right speed on the treadmill while I run. Have been increasing little by little on each day I go to Planet Fitness to run. 

Beside running I do some weight lifting to tone up my upper body for softball and golfing. I've forgot how much I've miss lift weighting in High School. I was required to lift weight every week while being on the golf and soccer team. My upper body was strong and toned and not been lifting since I graduated from High School. Look froward to get it toned up again! 


At First Game
On Monday nights I play Softball for my church Open Door Baptist Church Ladies League. Recently Monday was our first game, we did lost but we did play well for our first game and with whole new team member on our team #4. Last year I was on #3 and year before that #1. I still have 3 players that has been tag along with me each year. Arlene and Alisa are interpreters and Rach is deaf friend of mine, so prefect we know our throws and how we play. I play third base the most and coach will put me Right field when he feel like it, since I am fast at backing up 1st base. Have been enjoying playing with my sister in Christ, cannot wait for the next game!


Injury update: You notice in my softball picture I have knee Patellar Stabilizing strap, since my right knee has been bothering me while running or resting. However, that strap is actually helping reduce the spasm feeling pain. Lets hope its a long running support for my knee!! Even thinking about getting another one for my left to prevent from getting hurt! :-) 


Happy running!!<><

No comments: