Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Workout Wednesday (V.2)

Whoops been lack on this post! Yes, I am still working out during my free time. Am on week 3 for my 5k training and doing pretty well! 

I've signed up for two different 5k races. One here in Rochester at Rochester School for the Deaf for their Annual Riverside race.Will be going with friends from here. Other one is back in Nebraska in Omaha/Council Bluffs for Color me Rad 5k, this one I am mostly looking froward to! My sister, cousin Jenny and I are going as team! I am excited to be able to run with my family member, best feeling and of course do this FUN 5k race! 

My right knee started to hurt on my week 2 training program. Even though I've had pain in my knee for awhile since last year, it would go away and come back. I contacted my chiropractor to see what the best suggest I can do, maybe a small patellar tendonitis strap. Will keep you updated with that!

Oh one more thing, I just bought myself exercise ball and loving it! Next thing I want to get myself a foam roller to help with my myofascial Release and massaging tight muscles. Both are high recommend if you want to stay in fit.

My weight is still under 125 lbs whoot hoot!! :-)

No comments: