Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

2.19.10

I woke up this morning Thanking the Lord for providing me another day to live and it's finally Friday. I also asked him for some strength since got lot to do! I kept on telling myself I really need to do my homework for Social Work or Medical class since I want to do well in those class. I will definitely get to it with God's strength. (Phil 4:13)

I really got to Thank him for how many friends he had provide me in my life. Even wish I could split myself into 3 pieces Just like this strawberry,

I've got invited to 3 different events tonight. I just couldn't decide which one to go to. I will just go with the flow and he will guide me to one of them! It just a bummer when it comes to this kind of situation!
Have a Great Day! <><

No comments: