Family is down at our family condo at Copper Mountain, Colorado while I am stuck up here in New York, so I decide to blog about my life on the slopes! :-)
Start off skiing at age of 12, my aunt and uncle taught me how to for the first time up somewhere in near our resort since it was summer season. Didn't have to go to ski school or anything since I picked it up quickly.Winter came by was 13 that time, started to snowboard and enrolled into boarding school at Ski and Ride School at Copper. Even had private lesson for 2 days with one of my cousins, it was awesome experiences!
Since that age been boarding until 19 years old I went to Utah during 2007 Deaf Winter Olympics games and to visit M'Leah a good friend of mine, she had been talking alot about skiing and telemarking which had got me back to skiing. One day we went to Alta and ski for the day. I decide to give skiing a shot again since I have not skied since 13! Good news!! From that day I've fell back in love with skiing. It was prefect timing since my knee was getting bad, didn't want it to get worse.
After Utah, been skiing down at Copper and up here in New York maybe in within 1 or 2 years I'll be starting telemarking(-diff video). I just need more practice by going little faster on yellow/black slopes and improve my skills before jump to next level. That would be my goal for next time I go skiing!Hope you find skiing interesting too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment