I've decided to discover a new hobby to help me distract from something that I have been struggling with lately. I knew I've always enjoy riding bikes all my life and going on trails with my Aunt and Uncle growing up. I even remember the best biking experinece was riding through Mountains from Copper to Frisco and back to Copper, also did different trails through out the times down in Colorado. Now, I want to start doing that again since we have mountains and good nature forest trails around here. So, I finally pulled out my bike out of the shed and borrow rack from a wonderful friend from church and start explore what's out there.It's amazing how much you can discover things while you're on bikes! Just love to be out in the nature, enjoying what God had created surround you! <><
(Click here for More Pics-from Mendon-Lehigh Valley Trail) *More pics to come yet*
No comments:
Post a Comment