Thursday, October 21, 2010
Rooted into Dutch Sign Language
Interacting with Holland interpreting students at Veronika's was the best thing I could think of right now! I met 5 AWESOME people from Netherlands - Lisanne, Rijk, Suzanna, Hester and Jetske couples of weeks ago. They pretty much brain washed me by glued some of their Dutch Sign Language in my head. Even enough they convinced me to come cross the sea to do study aboard in their sign language, same time work with Deaf children and great opportunity they have missionary there too. Thinking about starting planning for it, and pray God will guide and let it happen for next year fall semester. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you do ever go to Netherland, I would loveeee to visit! I just met these three boys last weekend that are from there. THey said if I ever visited, just get in touch with them and they'll take me out and show me around. They told me a lot about Netherland/Holland and it sounds awesome. :)
Post a Comment