Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Awesome Hemps!

Have you ever own any hemp necklace or bracelet? I remember back in High School I was crazy over them, ones with shells. (Picture shown below) I was very disappointed I had to cut them off for my senior pictures or MRI test, I felt security wearing them. After I had to cut it off I never got to wear anymore of those, til recently a close friend of mine gave me this gorgeous bracelet for late Christmas gift, and I fell in love with it! I even start to remember how I loved to wear those kind of style of necklaces or bracelets.
(Look how crazy I was with those necklace with my pink dress)

For last hours I have been looking and drooling over Natural Hemp Bracelets and Necklace, now I am totally going to buy some soon!
Here are some that I really like...Aren't they neat! It absolutely fits me because I am not blingy kind of person. I am more of a down to earth and simple type of jewelry person! The only bling i would wear is my future engagement ring heetee! :-)
God's amazing how he can provide those beautiful hemps to be able to make jewelries! <><

No comments: