My mom sent me this website that related to this topic, I will share what my own opinions are about those airports that had made the top list.
Click here to go to the Link
Chicago (ORD): This is one of the airports I will always try to avoid every time i try to book my ticket. For several reason, Weather during winter is ridiculous, long layovers, and never makes me a happy flier!
London (LHR): Never touched this one but will someday to visit cousin Kristi and Ben, maybe I should fly to a different airport there (LCY). Glad they gave me a head up about worst delay, would probably enjoy being in London longer but NOT in the airport!
Newark, NJ (EWR): This is the one airport i do avoid, I've missed my connection twice (ard there) and yes OFC delays!
Dulles (IAD): Been there once it was easy for me to get there, took the metro and also flew from Baltimore (BWI) when I was in Washington DC because knew it would be challenge to get there with my friend who used to live there. But from now on I fly to BWI, since have family near there.
Hartsfield (ALT): this is one of my top preference airports since I like how their terminals works from gate to gate. Yes, its very crowd there, every time I get off the plane I always have to try to get through or around people when rushing to my next connection! Also i end up sitting on floor few times due to not enough seats while waiting to board.
NYC (JFK): This is absolutely right its the worse runner up airport I ever been to! Even one of airports i avoid for SURE! I missed my connect there, they almost had me stay the night but my plane was just in different gate and just never updated the Screens. Also its crowd, dirty, hard to navigate, and always leave with headache or not feeling well! Just UGH suggest you avoid this one for sure!!! :) Even if you are Deaf, they forgot to assist you, I missed my connection because of that so lucky they put me on a different plane! Phfftt Whew! Feel me already about this one, haha.
My top favorite airports that I alway try to make connection with are:
Detroit (DTW): Love Love Love this place, even enough to know the airport well enough not need to use the map. It's nice, easy to navigate (have Express Tram help me hurry to my next gate without running through people), had delay few times, missed my connection once but they atomically put me on a plane ASAP within two hours to wait, and easy to know when to board, plenty of room to sit n relax before boarding.
Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP): I would go there if I have to, but had to stay the night twice there because missed my connection from Omaha. (plane had problem that caused it) They have outside Express Tram that helps and plenty of choices for dining or grab something quickly. I fly there frequency enough just alike DTW.
Cleveland (CLE): Easy to navigate, plenty of food choice on the way to next connection, even one time lot of flights were canceled due to bad winter weather expect for my plane wasn't canceled! Thank God or otherwise would be stuck there overnight sleeping on the floor or being restless on chairs.
Other airports been to:
Omaha OMA: I am not happy with the price to fly there to come home, however Kansas City (MCI) is the cheapest when I fly in and out. Just wish MCI was closer to Omaha then i would go to MCI instead of OMA
SLC (SLC): Easy to navigate and never had problem there. Love the view when landing or taking off!
Huston (HUS): HUGE airport it's easy to miss connection if you do not rush to you next gate. (Only if you have less than 50 mins layover)
Buffalo (BUF): Small, cheaper for me to fly home from, and easy to know when to board.
Cincinnati (CVG): One of my regular stop if i take Continental Airlines, this airport is very comfortable place, and never feel negative about this place.
Denver (DEN): Only thing I like about this airport has most of my favorite places to eat. I.e Arby's, Natural foods (Healthy foods), KFC/Pizza Hut express, McDonald's, Panda express (only for crabroogns) Starbucks, and Quizno's Sub, Taco bell, and few more. AWESOME place has most various choice to make when it comes when you're starving from a long flights!
Milwaukee (MKE): Most annoying airport when change gate to gate. Alway have to go through security check point AGAIN! It sucks when you have bottle of soda that you just open, they will throw it away, which happened to me before. I was so thirsty right after got off my plane and only took 2 or 3 sips and had to give it up! SAD and WASTE!!!!!!
have many more airports that I did not list, good enough for now! :-)
I am sure you have some same experience as I did with those airports I mentioned. Its not easy to fly now than before, along with crazy TSA people!
I definitely Thank the Lord for all the safe trips I have had made in the air throughout my life! <><
No comments:
Post a Comment