Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding down the Slope

Would I want this kind of wedding? I am not sure about that (Brr).

Other night I was researching on where I should go skiing at during my spring break in mid-March, and this picture (shown above) came cross. I was thinking whoa who would want to do that on their wedding day! I know I am a big fan of skiing, but would I want to do that on my wedding day? I never thought of that idea and it's unique and interesting idea. However, I am not sure if my future husband and I would want to come down the slope in our tux and dress. If my future husband really want this idea, I wouldn't mind since know how to ski and loving it. By the way I wouldn't mention this idea to him (hopefully he not reading this haha!).

I decide to Google to see if there was other wedding that were similar to this idea. Seem few had done a wedding on the slope in the winter, sound crazy but whatever make them happy and meet their fantasy wedding day! I also saw this wedding cake top for the bride n groom, found it really funny and neat! (picture shown below). Would totally match this theme of the wedding! This is something I wouldn't mind at my wedding if my future husband and I do not ski down the slope after we exchange the vows! :-)God's so amazing to be able to provide so much different of neat and random style and idea of wedding those days! I absolutely can't wait for mine one day! <><

1 comment:

Behind Deaf Eyes said...

I love unique weddings! I want one myself but I have no idea what to do lol. I know someone who did got married on the slopes in Colorado then they snowboarded down the slopes after saying their "I do's". They didn't even wear traditional wedding clothings too - just snowboard suits. This can be one way to save $ too!