Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 27


A picture of yourself and a family member... Jenny and Nicole

These lovely gals are my first cousins on my dad's side who am close with. Both are wonderful at communicating with me, they both are skilled at sign language which helped me to socialize among my cousins or family at family gathering without depending on my mom or sister to interpret for me. (I do have other cuzin that can communicate with me, love them for that!!) Nicole, Jenny and I had great life growing up together by going on vacations together with our Uncle Steve and Aunt Janelle to Disney World when we 11 years old, Copper Mt, Colorado every year as possible to family condo to ski/board, and to the river camping or boating. Whenever I am in Omaha, would always be hang out with them and catch up or on vacation together. Even can find us playing on the Wii together at our Aunt's heetee! <3 you both as always!!!

No comments: