Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 29

A picture that can always make you smile.... Lil Tals!

Those boys always make me smile whenever I see or babysit them. Whenever I see them they remind me what Joy is from God. Why? They guided me to God and taught me the truth of bible by how well behaved they are! Other than that they had help me get my eyes open and figure out what I want to do for my future career, which want to work with children like them. Since they are so much fun to be with. I am blessed to know those 2 boys, they are like my little brother to me and make me feel like family! Thank Lord for Daniel and Caleb for lighting up my life whenever am stressed or anything they would lift me up when I see them, thank for that! If not for God wouldn't know those incredible kids. <><

No comments: