Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 30


A picture of someone you miss... Grandpa Gibert Haselhorst.

He passed away Spring 2007, during my freshman in college from esophageal cancer. Gibert was full of humor, stories, and would always have great things to say. He had been a wonderful grandpa to all of us grandchildren. I remember I would ride with him to our family farm to help out or play around on the atv or whatever there is to play on. Also one thing that i wouldn't forget is that he is always the leader whenever we move the cattle to different fields. They would listen to him, if he stop the stop, and if he moves froward they would move froward, thought that was neat part about my grandpa having power control over his cattle. In addition, on important thing I thank him for fighting for us back in WW2, what a brave man he was! Another wonderful thing he have done for me is help me get through school with some fund support and inner spiritual that I am doing it for him, which i am doing my best like I told him i would right before he passed away. I pray that he is going on the right path with Jesus, so I can see him when I die! God's good by providing him while I grew up! That's why I miss him!<><

No comments: