(Plane back to ROC from ORD)
I had to go direct to get my car from a good friend of mine who took care of it whole time while was in Nebraska. After that got gas then head to get my fingerprinting done for an intern at DePaul, which wasn't successful after the 3th trip i made there!
Arrived home found out am roommate with 4 guys, who are RIT students and hearing, esp for one who is hard of hearing. I had a little concern at first but after awhile i met them it wasn't too bad, just hope they will clean up after themselves! haha
Class and intern had begin, am just taking one class at the Metro and intern class biweekly at the main campus in Brockport. However, not got position for intern yet- which has been driving me crazy but I had to trust God that I will get one at Strong where I want to be at instead of DePual. We see how that goes, once it comes! Pray for Strong please- :)
Otherwise, it's nothing new to be back just wish had more time back in Nebraska. I got to Thank my gig buds and other friends to make me feel comfortable here once again!
Thank the Lord for a safe trip back and wonderful time back home in Nebraska, KC and Iowa. <><

No comments:
Post a Comment