Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Time in Nebraska

My time in Nebraska this summer was wonderful, the longer I stay the time is worth!

Most of my time been traveling between my parents in Osmond and Omaha with my aunt and uncle where most of my friends are.

While in Osmond, been spending lot of time with my 3 little munkins (cousins). They are so much fun to be with, esp for the little one she's a turd and makes me laugh! We have been going swimming, go on walks to park, visit grandma, spend a night in the camper on 4th of July weekend and much more you can think of! Also visit my grandparents in Wausa and grandma only 2 house up the street from my parent's, had good dinner with her and catch up. Of course spend quality time with my parents, we did many things together. Went golfing with my dad one day, which we played VERY well! We were just 3 strokes above the golf course's par score. It was a beautiful day on the course. As for mom, sister and I took her out for a Spa day for her birthday, it was lot of fun that day. She got her hair done, pedicure, 30 mins message, and  went out for lunch. At the same time, I grab the opportunity to get my hair colored too. It was neat day to just spoil my mom for once!We also have been soo busy toward the end of July and into August with my sister's new duplex in Lincoln, remodeling and doing many house projects. Other than that, relax at home and gone to a wedding nearby for a good friend of ours in Norfolk. It's never an dull moment at my parent's, but it's nice to have a little bit down time and visit with my parents and other loved ones!



In Omaha, it's where my life is on the go, been busy get ready for my best friend's wedding like I mentioned in My Best Friend's Wedding... post. It was lot of fun get ready for that. Also hanging out with a good friend of mine Brian and other friends. Of course cannot forget my cousins who lives in Omaha, went rock climbing, wine tasting, and shopping. Also been attending Church of Christ for the Deaf in Council Bluffs every Sunday, people there are friendly and LOVE their sermons! God's so good.

Made two trips out of Nebraska with Brian to Des Monies for Adventure Land and Kansas City to water parks. Also got the opportunity visit and stay with Angie in KC. Which was lot of FUN! Both water parks was nice but I prefer Ocean Of Fun out of all, however we were supposed to go to Schlitterbahn water park but all the rides weren't open so decide not worth our money to go, was bummed out but had great day tho! Will go back when all are open!

About two months in Nebraska was pretty the longest I've stay since  I left RIT. The more I stay longer the more I want to move back, but am not done with school yet. Maybe look into Masters at UNMC, only if God allows that to happen! :-)

Thank to all my family and friends for WONDERFUL times... Love and Miss you all!!<3<3

Pictures posted on Facebook under (Summer 2011)

No comments: