![]() |
| (Source) |
Our first flight was well, we grab some yummy Gourmet popcorn at our layover in Chicago and relaxed till our next connection.
Second flight was interesting, because I was assigned to sit in first class seats while the boyfriend had to sit way in the back of the plane. I totally felt bad that he didn't get the chance, even we tried to get him pushed up. Had nice "snack or dinner" and some drinks, however realized first class is not my thing! Anyways, yes we made it to Denver by 5:30pm several hours later from our original flight (1:30pm).
While in Denver we made few stops before heading to Copper Mountain. Arrived to our family condo and pretty much hit the sack since we both were exhausted from traveling and stressful morning.
Now looking forward to skiing in the morning! I can't believe how much I miss the Mountains. God's amazing by bring us both "safe and sound" to Copper. <><

No comments:
Post a Comment