Weather: Sunny/ 43*
Ski Lifts Open: 14 out of 22
Trials open: 52 out of 135
Our morning runs went well with plenty groomed snows, which made our skiing/boarding much easier.
Afternoon runs were terrible!!! Since it was sunny and warm snow had melt then became curd snow (not slushy but ICY!) It was pretty tough to ski on. I did slipped on a crud, slide down the hill for good minute without stopping- it was scary and crazy! It was kinda embrassaing because it was right by the lifts and whoever were on the lifts saw the WHOLE thing! Too bad I cannot hear what they would say, bummers! But my boyfriend and others saw it, i was practically going into the woods or off orange boundries. Snow was all over my face, gloves, and even inside my coat and pants- ugh. I did laugh afterwards, result of this accident is headache and SORE neck. Haha After that run did another run and said "lets called it a day"!
As for Vincent, was very impressed that he is a fast boarder which I do not have to worry about teach or wait for him down the slope. We both go at the same pace. He did fell few times not as much I did haha. He is really enjoying his time, tho!
Lets see what tomorrow have in storage for us even it said it likely to snow- WHOOT!
Picture of the Day: (GRR I left behind my camera cord in Rochy- "sobbs")
![]() |
| However. found a picture that pretty much of looked like when i was slick down the hill on crud snow |

No comments:
Post a Comment