Oops a little late!
Let's celebrate by filling in some blanks!
with Lauren
1. The holiday season is exciting! It's full of family, friends, love, thankfulness and the Lord!
2. Snow makes me dying to hit the slopes!
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup and warm bread!
4. Winter is the best time for being buried under cozy blankets and being cuddled .
5. I can hardly wait for ski trip to family's condo at Copper Mountain, CO and be the first trip with the boyfriend!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give what will touch their heart and see big smile on their faces.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10 because its time of the year I fly home to see my family and friends- Miss them dearly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment