![]() |
| Via |
This movie was good to watch if you enjoy any sports, such like Basketball. I am not fond of basketball but this movie made good out of. Ofc, I do enjoy it because the coach is a baptist while others are catholic. Its a good movie, do recommend you to watch it!
5 Stars for this one!
![]() |
| Via |
I totally LOVED this movie! Even do own the first movie and still enjoy this one. I've always find Rowan Atkinson funny to watch. I did laugh and yelled at him by saying " NO NO NO!" if you want to know why- suggest you to watch it!!
5 stars!!!

Really did enjoy this movie! This totally remind of me of my previous relationship, sorta of! I like it when movies applies to my life and it has humor in it. It's worth watch it, if you are up for a romantic movie rent this!!

Really did enjoy this movie! This totally remind of me of my previous relationship, sorta of! I like it when movies applies to my life and it has humor in it. It's worth watch it, if you are up for a romantic movie rent this!!
5 Stars!!
Am telling you this is a MUST move to watch! I normal do not like watch horse or war movies, but this one actually caught my eyes! Still do not know how I can explain this movie, it's combined with Love, War, Horses, foreign, and history!
This movie is worth to watch, as well! It touches you heart in many ways. I enjoy any movies like this with children. I do recommend this movie to watch if you are up to puzzling and touchy type of movie!
Absolutely a 5 star!!!
This movie is worth to watch, as well! It touches you heart in many ways. I enjoy any movies like this with children. I do recommend this movie to watch if you are up to puzzling and touchy type of movie!
5 Stars!
Whoot- I guess I got lucky this month by watching movies that I actually ENJOY!! It looks like I am going to take a break from renting redbox because the War Horse movie got stolen some how and it gonna charge me about $30 dollars (fine)! Sucks. Oh well, I will still join friends if they are renting movies.
Any movies you seen and recommend me to watch, please let me know! <><




1 comment:
am curious about movie "The Rebound" looks like a cute movie! Myyyy type of movie! Ive seen "Extemely Loud and Incrediblely Close" good movie!
Warhouse, not yet, my neighbor has it so perfect, Ill ask her to borrow it! Heh. And hmm....miss you! :) Sorry about your redbox movie gettin' stolen so be $30 fine. That sucks :( howd that happen?
Post a Comment