I stayed at RIT for 3 years and graduated with an Associate of Applied Science in Computer Security recently May 09.
During my last 2 quarter at RIT, I realized lot that computer wasn't my fit. I wanted to do something in psychology or Social Work field. Which I wish I would of went back to UNO in the first place then I would be graduating with my BA degree in either Psychology or Social Work by this May.
However, a wonderful academic counselor who knows me well enough to encourage me to major into Social Work. I took her word seriously and went for it and end up applying for different schools since RIT didn't have Social work program anymore. Also on the other side wasn't very happy at RIT. So, I applied to State University of New York at Brockport (SUNY), since was already rooted here in Rochester and wasn't ready to move back home. (Yes, I am much happier there at SUNY!)
This year is my first year at SUNY trying to finish up all NY state requirements and few social work classes. In between, have been thinking what kind of specialist in social work I want to do, so I know what kind of elective classes I can take instead of wasted ones. Pretty smart move uhu! haha. I am aiming to finish my BA degree by 2012 and then hop to different school to get my Masters by May 2013. Hopefully find job in hospitals as a Medical Social Work.
After I discovered the truth in the Bible, I realized God has purpose for me to be here in Rochester than back home. If I did not come here to Rochester, I might wouldn't know who Jesus our Savior is. Amen!
<><


No comments:
Post a Comment