Decided to leave my car at my good friend Sara sister's for my spring break while I was visit Tabby, my long time friend that I knew since first grade. She live 10 sec from Green line metro so why bother paying ridiculous amount for gas and parking permit at Boston University where she was attending.Wow, what a fantastic trip to Boston for the first time, we were on our feet the entire time! I cannot believe my leg didn't fell off or felt sore past few days when got back to Rochy?! It was neat that finally realized what city life is really like when you RARE use your own car!
Here is the agenda and pictures....
Wednesday -St. Patrick's day:
We headed out on the interstate from Rochester around 10:30am arrived into Boston by 4pm trying to get to Tabby's apt at Boston University but end up got lost. So Sara and I found my favorite food market "Whole Food Market". Grab the opportunity to get few things that we couldn't find in Rochy, even some Lactose and Gluten Free stuff! Then back on the street again, still got confused and lost so we end up at Boston Common and Public Square and park there to meet up with Tabby and Katie (Sara's sister). Since it was St. Patrick's day and super nice outside, everyone was outside!
After we met up with Katie, we grab a quick dinner at a Deli at Boston Common and had Katie help us guide out to Meldon, her place to park my car. Tabby and I took the Metro on the orange line from Meldon then switched to green line to St. Mary's to her apt. End up catching up for couples of hours, Good times!
![]() |
| Boston Day 1 (Click on the Pics for more Pics!) |
Thursday March 18th:
![]() |
| Boston Day 2 |
Tabby got called into work at Harvard Research Lab and I was feeling little better so decide to take the metro to Katie's all myself. It was neat experience by picturing myself doing this everyday if I ever live up there. Arrived Katie's to join Sara to watch UP, what a cute movie. After movie we went to Harvard to check it out and meet up with our sorority sister Megan who was in town too for an job interview. We grab lunch together at Crema Cafe at Harvard Square, good time catching up and walking around waiting for Tabby to get off work. After Tabby got off from work we went to Quigley Center, Little Italy, and Coast Guard Base since it was nearby eachother. Around 7pm Megan paged us and told us come out to different part of Boston where we have not touched to DPHH (Deaf Professional Happy Hour) it was a Deaf nightlife social event. We went there and met up with her there and had good time. After that it was around 11pm we took the bus with Megan and Sara took the metro since our metro was closer to her hotel and had to get back before last metro at 12:30am. We did got home just fine! What a BUSY DAY!!! :-)
![]() |
| Boston Day 3 |
Slept in until 9am! Tabby and I went little shopping. Went to my favorite store REI, got myself new bookbag since my current one is already worn out and light coat for rainy days. After that Tab and I went to Back Bay shopping area there were millions of people it was neat place. We stopped at this famous Cupcake place called 'Sweet' and grab some! Headed home to get myself ready to met up with my other sorority sister Catie, Amy, Sara, and Megan at Qugiley Market. We couldn't decide on resturant so went to the food court. I had seafood, had crabcake and fried shrimps. It was good but again it conflict with my stomach for some reasons! Later on we decide to go over to Harvard to Hong Kong place so they could have this popular alochol drink. Of course I didn't have some due to medical reason. Had to catch the metro again before 1am back to Tab's. What a wonderful exhausting night!
![]() |
| Boston Day 4 |
Packed up and headed out to Katie's place on the metro to leave for Rochester. We got home by 4pm. However, we have a very interesting interstate story to tell you!
Right before last rest stop before Rochester, Sara was driving and I was looking at her chatting. She was on right lane passing this ugly Red van with bed inside those kind you know.... this dude was about 28-32 yr old bald little big that all I can remember. While I was talking Sara gave me a weird looking, knew it wasn't me so I took a quick look behind me and all sudden this dude had his window down and held up disposable camera and took a picture of me and my car. I quickly looked at Sara and told her to speed up because I was scared and didn't know how to response to that, instead she speed up she flipped him off. All sudden he pulled off to this rest area with no bathroom! We both was like WHAT THE HECK in the WORLD why would he take a picture of us especially me (Thank God I had sunglasses on!). CREEPY!!!
![]() |
| Boston Day 5 |





No comments:
Post a Comment