Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Projects! Projects!

Finally came up with some fun projects around here that I could do!
I'm super excited to get it all started! Will do it one at a time, yes I wish I can do it all at once! Hehe...

Here is my list of Projects I am planning on doing...
1. Paint the stars (That been sitting for so long!-Swie Mor&Ver! Hehe)
2. Re-decor the bookshelf
3. Give my room a new look I.e:Revise pic Frames, put up some stuff on walls, curtain on windows.
4. Find old board n turn it into wall decor (VERY neat! You'll see!)
5. Candy Photos for long distance friends and family

Those are good as for now... I will absolute post pics of the progress of those projects.

It's super beautiful day with a full SUNNY day! God's so GOOD!
<><

1 comment:

Jane said...

Paint the stars??? Tell me more.