Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Neurology Check up!

Finally had neurology Dr appt. today just for a check up and see how my new medicine was going for my migraines/headaches. It went well since my medicine I am on is working WONDERFUL and much better than my last medicines I was on before. On this new medicine I just have little bit headaches once a week or none! It just depends on if I am over stress, not enough sleep, around many people at once, or not ate in a long period of time. It's the best thing when you have no constant headaches or migraine Praise to the Lord!!
-Two negative about this new medicine is hard time to fell asleep and risk of having Kidney stone again (so better be drinking LOTS LOTS of water to prevent from it happening).

This appt. was really neat and exciting because my Dr. was in a excitement mood since he heard that finally found the right medicine for me! He said I made his day, which made my day go well too cuz love to see Doctors happy and hear good news from their patients since its a risky job. Even he had his boss came in and talked with me and hear the good news, even ask me more questions about the medicine. Pretty neat experience at that point! (also my terp was excited too, since she knows me). Now I do not have to go back in within 6 months- Yaya! PTL!

However, at the end he told me a sad news that he's not going to be around anymore after June. What a bummer, he was awesome and blessed to find right kind of medicine for this circumstance! Will miss him after he leaves. God will take care of this and will provide me a new one like him with all of his power! :-)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh WOMDERFUL!!! So happy to hear that the headaches have got a pill to kick them out!!! I had stopped asking you about them cuz you always had the same answer. I am so happy our prayers have been answered.
Love ya!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry he'll be leaving. Maybe he can recommend a new doc before he leaves. Make sure to ask him!!