Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Foreign Dinner

Grew up on beefs and Midwest foods since my daddy rises cattle on our family farm, it was where most of our food came from. I never tired different random kinds of foods like Chinese, Ethiopian, Japanese, European, or whatever you can think that are rare found in a farm town. Until late High School age I start to like Chinese food only then the more I became more opened mind to try more vary international foods when I moved out to the East Coast for College.

However, tonight I just had Ethiopian & Vegetarian dinner for the first time with one of my giggle buddies! I was surprised how much I loved the food! I found this little funny because had to look online before going there to see what kind of food they would serve and they all look really GROSS! Even was really worried it would conflict with my stomach but was totally wrong. It was very nature- Healthy choice of food even it digestive well through the stomach. Also remind myself DO NOT JUDGE the food through the pictures, just GO to the place with someone who knows the place well!! I am so going back there, hope I will remember what I had haha!

Have you ever had some Ethiopian Food before? If not, I recommend you to try it! :-)

No comments: