Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Projects + Projects = 1/2 DONE

Remember I mention in previous post I wanted to get some project done around the apt. Finally got some of them done and put up!

The Stars: Found those 2 stars which was on sale, it's popular around here and it ran out fast so had to grab it! Knew I can give it a new look with a help from Veronika a great good friend of mine. Had been sitting for like 2 or 3 months, finally yesterday Sara and I decide to DO IT!
BEFORE



AFTER

UP ON THE WALL


Picture Frame: Have had those sit on my dresser for long time and always wanted them onto my wall since my wall looks plain, it need some life! Finally had the time to put it up. I wanted to add quote to it "Flying hands to Hooked fingers" which means they all were my interpreters and now my good friends! I have 2 more pictures to add to it but need to find the right frame for it.


God's Word Blocks: Got 3 of them awhile ago, just couldn't make up my mind where to put them. Then finally Sara and I figured where to put it at. It looks good there doesn't it!?


What's left: Curtains for my room windows, Decor old bookshelf, old boards turn them into wall decor, candy/flower pics... (COMING SOON!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Nice work Liss! but i think the stars need more around them. I also am thinking you should have had this up months ago to enjoy whiile you still lived there.

Unknown said...

Looks good! Esp the picture of you and me : )