Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Rolling Skating!

Rolling skating with my giggle buddies for one of their 30th Birthday party was absolutely BLAST!!
(Giggle Buddies & Ofc the B-Day lady!)
Chelsea and I were debating if we should blade or 4-wheel skate. Since everyone else in our party were skating with 4 wheels, so that was the winner. It was interesting experience and brought lots of memories when was young skating with those Yellow, Blue, and Orange Fisher skates acting like speed skater during one of the winter Olympics. (Mom still have the video of me doing that, so cute haha)
(Chelsea & I smiling big just because we having FUN!!)
We all did have wonderful time, even I accident shallow my gum while laughing so hard- that actually prove how much fun we had! :-)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Every time the winter olympics are on and the speed skating is on I think of you doing that speed skating in the livingroom.LOL!! My little Apolo Ohno!