Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Maximum of My Stress Level!

AHH!!! I am about to cross my max level of my stress level, its 99.9% right now!!
It's near the end of Spring Semester here at SUNY-Brockport. I've got lot LOTS on my mind at this moment! Maybe it's just the Spring fever? Well, I think its both in combine!!! When I am at this level of stress, I go nuts, my head is about to explore which is not good due to my health issue with Migraines and stomach!

Things need to be DONE:
Health Medicine and Sociology: Paper due Tues 20th and EXAM 2 coming up soon!!
Art: Project due Wednesday April 21st and paper due May 3rd
Ancient History: Final paper Due April 29th **

As for my Ancient History final project I've got idea what I want to do which is good thing will be doing "Ancient History of Greece Medicine". I also need find time to meet with my teacher so can get an A on the paper! ALSO it need to be done in a fancy way and send it as a gift! Ehh?!?

For Health Medicine class paper is just based on Health care and Health Insurance data. Thank GOD it's only 4-5 pages!

Right now I am try to taking it day by day as what the Lord said "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7) and got Faith in myself I can get them all done with Lord's help! "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need (Philippians 4:6)

Just wish Stress wasn't ever existed!~ Amen

2 comments:

Traci Michele said...

Oh man, I remember those days. Hopefully it will be over soon for ya. Thanks for following. I live in Chili!

Traci

SeEk-7-FaItH said...

Oh yeah! Still not done with the History paper I just got 3 pages so far! LOL
That's so awesome you live in Chili, will MISS living in Chili when I move to Greece area next month! Chili's a Great place to live!
Love your blogs!! Thanks for following mine as well! Just started couples of month so I'm a Rookie :)

Alissa