Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

fill in the blank Friday...

I love the idea of doing this on Fridays, that would give some love to my blog! Thanks to the little things we do for this excellent idea! <><

Happy Friday!
Let's fill in some blanks!



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     finally done with my part 2 essay for social worker policy class  .

2.   Colder weather makes me   colder...and want to snuggle into my layers of blankets and drink hot caramel apple spice drink   .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    people who are my life, my boyfriend, and know where I will be going if I die tomorrow   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    Merrell hiking shoes   .

5.  My personality type is    ESFP- have strong inter-personal skills, always find me multitasking, love to have fun, easy to have bond with vary of people.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     sleeping- I just love to sleep  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    dark purple and navy green  .

Have a Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

ahhh i love cuddling!!