Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend went well. I worked from 9am to 5pm then the boyfriend had flew back into town from his home visit for Thanksgiving holiday. He and I just relaxed at the place where I was house sitting... look what had done!

Made Miso Soup
made our own Sushi!
Our yummy sushi!! (Smoked salmon and Crab with cream cheese)
He got me a gift! (he knows me so well now, right colors and in love with the fish symbol)
Yuppers he made both for me!!

Played with Cody

Ended our night watching my tradition movie



Went to church in the morning together... God's so good to provide me a Christian boyfriend- who would go to church with me! <><

What a great weekend I had, thanks to the boyfriend for making it fun and relaxing. Now gotta see what 24 year old has in store for me! <><

No comments: