It's my first time dog sitting ever, it doesn't count when I took care of my neighbor's dog (Boo)- dad did the most I bet! Anyways, am taking care of my co-worker dog Cody and his daughter's 2 guinea pigs.
So far I survived first night BUT woke up found Cody had peed - AHH! Even through am disappointed in him because Brian my co-worker told me he will wake me up to go outside around 6-7am, and didn't! Even though I did woke up 6am to see if he was nearby and again 6:30am which he wasn't and decide to get up to take him out anyways since he didn't try to wake me up. Hope this not gonna happen again tomorrow morning! My Goal is to take him out 6am no matter what! Ha
However, I noticed after taking Cody out and feed the guinea pigs, I felt so productive at 7am and decide to start my day from there. Also their home is exactly what i want for my future house, so it obvious made me so comfortable to make myself like home! Pro- is made my thanksgiving a mini vacation! Heetee Huge Thanks to the Doanes!
Cody is very friendly and fun dog to be around with. He is a Lab and poodle breed dog. Will be take care of him till Sunday night when the family return from their vacation.

No comments:
Post a Comment