Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gotta Love Etsy!


Oh how I love this site!! I've found so many clothes I have been looking for so long! Am so into hippie/ down to earth style clothes lately. For instance, I've always wanted this grape purple color skirt made with cozy light fabric that I am able to touch! I am so sensitive with certain fabric for some reason, so it has been little challenging for me to find right skirt or clothes. However, this site totally made my day!! 


Here is my wish list....
small eggplant jersey skirt
AHH THE WINNER!!!
Army Green Cotton Halter Strapless Dress or Skirt
Can be Halter Strapless Dress or Skirt- LOVE LOVE this!

POLA Romantic gray long skirt with two layers
Material - 95% cotton and 5% lycra- CUTE!!
Wrap Around Skirts Mix Green
Love the color and style!
Emerald Green Maxi Skirt with Gathered Drawstring Pockets
look comforty!
LONG FULL FLOWING Free-Style Dress -- convertible dress, skirt
For sure will look into this for my wedding!!!
Walter Zakorchemny 9 pair order
Can make your very own custom design. I would want to say  either "Follow Jesus" or   "Don't Worry be Happy" or "Jeremiah 29:11"
Gotta check out the site, so much neat handmade clothes and etc to shop for. :-) 

No comments: