Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Movies


The Big Year
This movie made me fell asleep, I thought it would be funny since have 3 well known comedian actors in the movie. However, it disappointed me and was boring. They just basely chasing after birds and from a true story. If you really love birds then this movie is good for you to watch it.

I'll give it a one star - Sorry!






the adventures of tintin movie poster

The Adventure of Tintin
This movie is AWESOME AWESOME, love the graphic and motions of this movie! The ship battle remind me of Pirates of Caribbeans in cartoon verison- NEAT! I highly recommend you to watch this movie! 

I give this movie more than 5 Stars!!!! No wonder it won lot of awards.







Hugo

This movie made me not move at all, it really draw my eyes on the screen all the way. It's mystery, poignant, soulful, and thriller. Only part that bores me is the art and the film, I am not into art or anything like that, they filmed about the "Voyage to the Moon". However, it's good movie overall! I really enjoy European movie with children, this was filmed in Paris.

Will give it a 4.5 star (due to the art part)




http://www.impawards.com/2011/posters/young_adult_ver2.jpg


Young Adult

The stupid and waste of time movie! Don't rent it, not worth your money and time! The ending totally sucks, just her stare at her wrecked car at a diner, Uhumm?! It's all about her chasing after her high school sweetheart and getting drunk! What a Sucker!
Rate is .5 stars 

No comments: