![]() |
| Via |
Am sure some of you are wondering how I have been doing since my laid off. So far I am doing wonderful and keeping up with my faith.
What I have been doing:
- Seeking jobs within Omaha and Rochester
- Contacting people I know that could have a job opportunities for me (Networking is awesome!!)
- Contacting University of Nebraska at Omaha Social Work program to see where I am standing if I transfer there this coming up fall. (Will find out this week or so)
- Working on songs for children for coming up Missionary Trip to Dominican Republic
- Catching up on projects that I have been putting aside for too long! (will post for sure)
- Waiting very patiently to hear from Unemployment Benefit to see what I am eligible for till i find a job
- Meeting up with friends that I have not seen for awhile.
- Lastly is study God's words daily to keep up with my faith.
Have been praying on everything I have done lately, because I want to walk with the Lord and do it in his will not mine. <><

No comments:
Post a Comment