Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello How May I help You??...

It has been three months since I've been working as customer service representative (CSR), it has been very interesting experiences for me. This job is different from other CSR that talks on the regular phone or automatically menu system for options. As for my company, it's deaf friendly we use video phone, which means we speaks with our customers face to face.

Let me ask you a couples of questions. Have you ever called an customer service for certain question about product that you are having trouble with? While you are on the phone with an CSR, what are you doing?... picking on your nose, smoking, in bed, guys being topless or ladies being braless, having tissue up your nose, children bothering you, texting, talking to someone else, or fixing up your hair and do make ups? Or felt stressed, felt so angry and yelled, even being impatient? Believe it or not, have been through all of that face to face! I would think it be easier for hearing person talking on the phone less emotional or visual while helping customers than being face to face because I can see what they are doing while talking to me.

However, as I say this is very interesting job because it help me grow my skills how to help vary of people all over the nation even other countries. Also it helps me learn how to cope with angry, impatient, or annoying customers for my future work as public health counselor.

Am still loving every minute of this job and have wonderful supportive co-workers! <><

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow!!! I would say that your job is very interesting!! So glad you love it.