Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Junior at SUNY Completed!

(Sad to say this, but this is how it was whole year!)
First weeks of May was hectic for me toward finals to get all my papers and projects done and call it end for my Junior year at SUNY! I would say it was interesting year for me. I noticed Fall semester I was emotional stressed while was physical stress this spring semester. It was two big different experience for me. However, I was glad I got through my junior year because everyone say that year is the most tough year of Social Worker program- No kidding it was!! Got to Thank God for wonderful interpreters who was there all who had to cope with me and was behind my back all the way, love their supports! If not for them, am not sure if i would of made it through haha!

I am excited because I will be graduating next May 2012, as far what my program told me! I hope i will be because I am ready to be done with them and move on with my life! Looking into change my career a little bit for masters program, looking froward to that too!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Proud of you babe! I sure hope that mess is cleaned up now. LOL