Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day gift had been Shipped!

I now can finally post this since my mom checks my blog and do not want to ruin her surprise by posting this before she gets this lol... Here is what she got!I made this with my ladies friends other night at a pottery place and couldn't decide what to do, however this came up just for my mom since always wanted to make her one. I still wish I've done more to it but it turned out wonderful! I am happy with it! It includes her favorite candies: cotton candy favor taffy candy and crunch chocolate candy, and got her RIT record break dodgeball shirt.

Hope she will love this package! Bonus for me is I got out of this is mileage for my Delta airline frequency mileage member by shipping it from fedex. Yaya!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I totally love my gift!!! Perfect!! And the cotton candy salt water taffy is my fav! Your the best! Thanks so much!

KA said...

I think I need to try some of this cotton candy taffy - sounds delicious!