Oh my goodness, I think this is the longest grass I've ever lived on! It has been brutal and dreadful to come and leave home like this!! Neighborhoods has been giving my landlord grass cutting offers for past 3 weeks and totally feel them that they are annoyed by it. I kept on telling people who came over just to ignore it and am not responsibility for it, however I would CUT it asap. Even it look like some kind druggie or lazy bum house ugh!! But now ITS MUCH better back normal what it is supposed to be! What a beautiful house it is now, sure our neighborhoods are much happier and have big smile on their faces!

2 comments:
Oh Lissy, you are so funny. You should have just borrowed the neighboors mower and charged the landlord. lol!
Ahh not think of that!! Next time :)
Post a Comment